Current Position Available: Director, Business Development IT Outsourcing Services
Location: GTA and Ontario
Job Category:Business Solution Sales and Marketing and Management
Type of position: Full time, salaried with commission
Year(s) of Experience:10+ years in IT Professional Services Solutions
The Chelsea Consulting Group provides innovative IT Outsourcing and Cloud Computing solutions. We seek to outperform our competitors through our commitment to the highest quality deliverables for our clients and our commitment to all our employees and associates.
The Chelsea Consulting Group focuses on key services including:
· Outsourcing Delivery Management;
· Process and Productivity Management;
· IT Re-alignment through Mergers and Acquisitions; and
· Project and Programme Management.
We are growing rapidly and looking for a self motivator, a self starter, an enthusiastic senior sales professional with experience in the IT professional services sector to grow our IT Outsourcing practice in Canada. This is an opportunity to work in a challenging and intellectually stimulating environment, to take responsibility, to have an impact, and to excel and to benefit from the rewards of the effort.
Chelsea Consulting Group is currently seeking a Director, Business Development IT Outsourcing. Primarily focused on the GTA market, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development, maintenance and advancement of strategic business relationships through their business development activities. Our key focus is on the growth of the business and you will be expected to take the lead in helping us grow.
The Director, Business Development IT Outsourcing will develop sales strategies and foster market relationships to identify business opportunities in response to market needs. Reporting to the partners at Chelsea Consulting Group in Toronto, will lead a multi-faceted effort to develop and turn opportunities into mutually beneficial business relationships.
You will also be responsible for supporting existing Outsourcing accounts to ensure on-going customer satisfaction through an integrated and aggressive follow up and customer care process.
· Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve sales goals
· Collect, compile and report competitive intelligence
· Build solid business relationships with new clients
· Actively participate in maintaining existing client relationships and monitor client satisfaction
· Lead team proposal development efforts
· Achieve sales targets and work within a budget in order to achieve annual objectives
Integrated Sales Team:
· Works closely with the Partners to develop overall Corporate IT Outsourcing Sales Strategy, forecasts and sales targets.
· Leads activities of the sales team to develop proposals and staff opportunities
· Implements programs and initiatives to ensure attainment of business growth and profit.
· Manage client relationships.
· Tailors sales presentations to effectively relate the Chelsea Consulting Group’s range of professional services. .
· Business opportunity development in IT Outsourcing
· Solution development and delivery
· Client and account management
· Government and enterprise tendering
· Presentation preparation and delivery
· Proposal writing
· Dynamic, high energy, mature individual with a passion to deliver professional services to senior IT management and professionals.
· Creative self starter who can package state of the art professional services to address ROI and efficiency applications tailored to specific customer needs
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with a mastery of English
· Ability to identify, recognize and execute quickly on leads and opportunities
· Effective, negotiations, organizational and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated total customer care management skills
· Demonstrated ability to manage customer expectations in a demanding fast paced dynamic environment
· A business degree or equivalent relevant experience
· Minimum 10 years previous selling experience preferably within the IT Outsourcing Professional Services industry or related sales experience
· Posses excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
· Have a clear understanding of solution selling techniques
· Must be comfortable and prepared to work and succeed in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual revenue and sales targets
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales tracking data on a regular basis
· Track record of success selling to CEO level
Full-time employees will receive a competitive compensation plan comprised of base salary, commissions and an opportunity for stakeholding position.
If you would like to pursue an employment opportunity with the Chelsea Consulting Group, please send your cover letter and resume:
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at the Chelsea Consulting Group. Receipt will be acknowledged, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. As an equal opportunity firm, we accept applications from all potential candidates.