|Try Anywhere.ca - A Public Photo Gallery Hosting Images Of Canada!|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Description of Our Organization
We are looking for an Executive Administrator support within an establishedClinic and School of Soul-Based Energy Medicine™ that has served clients and students for over 25 years. The position is part-time with the possibility of full-time.
- Answer phones and greet clients and students in a respectful and client-centered manner;
- Register people for workshops and process clients and student payments;
- Maintain client contact information within a database;
- Review emails and respond to basic inquiries;
- Maintain organization of office paper work: printing emails, filing, updating client registration forms in excel spreadsheets, photocopying;
- Research information on the internet;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Two to three years administration support experience; preferably in a medical or alternative health care clinic
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience dealing with the public in a mature and professional manner;
- Tech savvy: familiar with word-processing, spread sheets, internet, database entry and maintenance, desktop publishing is an asset;
- Experience using MAC computers is required;
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner, prioritize a multi-task workload, problem-solve; take initiative and be flexible;
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-through;
Part-time, 3 days per week, $15 - $25 per hour depending on experience. Position may become full-time. Office is located in the Bloor & Sherbourne Area.
How To Apply
Forward your resume and cover letter to the attention of Lydia. No phone calls please!